27 Apr COVID 19 Vaccines
• We have a very small supply of the AstraZeneca COVID 19 vaccine which we are receiving fortnightly.
• We are hoping the Govt will be able to increase our supply in May, however we do not currently know if or when that may happen.
• As a result we are inviting our highest risk patients to be vaccinated first, eg, people on chemotherapy or with organ transplants etc.
• Whilst you may qualify for the 1b roll out, we may not have a vaccine available to you at this stage due to this limited supply.
• Please continue to check the health.gov.au website and our website for updates regarding vaccine availability.
• If you have any concerns about the safety of the vaccine, you should discuss these directly with your doctor who will advise if they are safe for you. Having said that, they are considered safe for most people and have been thoroughly tested by the TGA.